Monday, February 21, 2011

The Little White Dress: Lilly Pulitzer does Bridal

This past week a little bit of spring was delivered to my door and I'm not referring to my pretty Valentine's Day flowers from Dan, I'm talking about The Lilly Pulizter Spring Catalog!  Opening it was like a breath of fresh air and further enhanced my springtime itch.  As usual Lilly's assortment of little white dresses did not disappoint, so I thought I'd share with you a few of my favorites (these would make the PERFECT shower or rehearsal dinner dresses).



(this one is my FAVORITE... I may just have to purchase for this summer)

all little white dresses from Lilly Pulitzer

And for my Lilly loving brides who want to wear one of her dresses on your big day I have fantastic news - Lilly Pulitzer now has a bridal line! Featuring some of your favorite Lilly P prints in "white on white" and of course filled with signature Lilly lace, these dresses do nothing less than dazzle!


(you know I have a serious crush on this lightest of pink & lace one!) 

all wedding dresses from Designer Bride

and in even BETTER news, all of my fellow Connecticut brides can check out this fabulous collection exclusively at The White Dress by the Shore in Clinton!

And in celebration of this AHdorable new collection The White Dress by the Shore is offering 10% off the Lilly Pulitzer collection through March 12th  - so what are you waiting for go try one on!

24 comments:

  1. Those are so adorable, Erin. I especially like the one at the top - I wonder if there are any UK stockists?

    ReplyDelete
  2. "The Cutest of the '60's EVAR!"

    Wow!!! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eek! I want the second one BAD!! Fabulous and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are fantastic! Loving the first and third dresses :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am in LOVE with the very first one... Lace is SO my thing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're so right...like a whiff of springtime! So fresh and appealing. And a bridal line now, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i adore the first dress, its so retro and fun! xoxo jcd :: cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the short one! i think i found MY dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love the pink and lace bridal gown and the short last one :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my! Love this selection! The 2nd image with the V neck and short sleeves with lace I particularly love! Gotta love a short wedding dress.
    -E.

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE that top one... and the third one. So cute. Now if only I had those legs...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love all of these! Big Lilly P. fan!

    ReplyDelete
  13. AMAZING Erin!!! Just perfect. That first dress looks just like the dress I wore at our reception. It's super cute! Wheee! xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adorable, seems that everyone has gowns on their sites today! I love that last one, short and sweet! The bow is too cute! Hope you have a great week Erin!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh now these are cute! I love the two top short lace ones...perfect for all the events leading up to the big day...or for a more casual big day itself! And Lily and bridal are just a lovely mix!

    xoxo
    kristi

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love all of them especially that first dress - I posted my favorite eyelet dresses last week - reminds me of them!

    ReplyDelete
  17. oh my goodness.
    if i was getting married all over again i would definitely rock one of those short, lacey dresses.
    amazing

    ReplyDelete