Friday, February 25, 2011

Friday Feature: Made by Girl - The Love Series ( A great wedding gift idea!)

 It's Friday & I feel like sharing the love - literally!  A few months back during one of my web peruses I happily stumbled upon artist Jen Ramos and her fantastic blog & shop Made by Girl.  Pretty, fresh & fun much of her artwork is customizable for that extra special touch.  How is this wedding related you ask? Well I don't know about you but I am quite fond of the idea of giving a couple a little something different as a part of their wedding gift.  One often gives something from the couples registry for the shower and then a check for the wedding gift, but why not add a thoughtful little something - like a custom print!


I bet Vicky & Marcus loved this one (available in other colors as well)


& you can never go wrong with a classic "LOVE" print - especially one in lavender!


& not romantic, but a personal favorite of mine (also shared with me by ms jacin
  
Wouldn't you love to receive one?


*All of these design is copyrighted by MadeByGirl/Jen Ramos. Copying this work for resale is a violation of ownership copyright.

p.s. be sure to check out her adorable & slightly sassy cards too!

18 comments:

  1. I just got the coffee+blogs print a few weeks ago! LOVE it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are such great gift ideas!!!

    For yourself or someone else!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! That last one is my life! haha! Beautiful prints!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the first print, how sweet. happy friday :) xoxo jcd :: cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sign is too cute and perfectly fitting! Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always love looking at pretty signs, would love to get more to hang up around the house or in my office! Have a great weekend Erin. <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. That LOVE print is so darling-swoon! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wish I had received the lavender love print as a wedding gift!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for featuring made by girl, We'll happily mention you in an upcoming thank you post! :)))))

    ReplyDelete
  10. we absolutely love Made By Girl!! Such beautiful and wonderful prints!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very nice touches and quite unique gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I spy the book that I have been on the hunt for! *love*

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love you, blogs, and coffee....I need this! This is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete