Friday, January 7, 2011

A Winter kind of Love: Chicago Winter Engagement Shoot

This looks to be the most lovely winter day. Maybe it's the way the sunlight glistens on the sparkling white snow, or maybe it's the warmth radiating from the hugs shared by this adorable couple, but this winter engagement shoot by Miller & Miller Photography caught my eye and stole my heart. 









Doesn't it just make you want to pull on a pair of mittens, grab your love, and go play in the snow?  Go see all of this frolic-filled wintertime engagement on the Miller & Miller Photography blog and have a Happy Weekend!

16 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful! The lightning is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that alley shot with the burst of light between them. Lovely! Happy Friday, sweets!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! It's predicted that we will get some snow this weekend. This is making me excited for it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the giant heart in the snow, though looking at it makes me cold. It really is a gorgeous set!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ah, the heart in the snow is such a cute idea!
    xox alison

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the heart in the snow!!! Fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG I LOVE THIS!!! Snow can be such a gorgeous backdrop, can't it?

    ReplyDelete
  8. that last image is jaw-dropping, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I feel like I'm back on the East Coast-how gorgeous! The light in these photos is absolutely amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow. those shots in the snow are just stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You're right this is just so adorable and beautiful! I love the heart in the snow! <3 And the picture of her jumping in his arms!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this shoot sooo much!! It was our inspiration when my girl friend took photos of us last winter

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, how I love this shoot! So sweet! I'm in love with the photos of them in the snow hear! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. It was most definitely a cold day while out on the shoot. A break and Starbucks warm up before the night photos was a must. Thanks Sparkle & Hay for featuring the photos. Sarah + Ryan Miller

    ReplyDelete