Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Soft & Pretty: Rustic Chic Looks for your Bridesmaids Dresses from Dessy Group, J. Crew, and Shop Ruche

Bridesmaids dresses; oh where do I begin? So many beautiful options out there perfect for mixing matching and finding your style, I love every bit of bridesmaid styling!  Being that I am already so sick of winter (8 weeks until Springtime!) I have soft, floating, flirty, romantic spring dresses on the brain.  I'm thinking blush, beige, grey, and pretty floral prints in gauzy chiffon and silks... perfect for a Rustic Chic spring wedding!

As in these lovelies from the Dessy Group...


and these pretties from the Ann Taylor wedding collection

(and in the shade of "light coral" nonetheless - how lovely is that - I feel a color trend coming on...)


or what about these - so well priced, these vintage inspired dresses from Ruche make an adorable & simple bridesmaid dress alternative!


Wouldn't they be fantastic for a bridal shower as well???

and I think it goes without saying how much I love the J.Crew bridal line...


Spring & Summer brides have you picked out your dresses yet?  What are your girls wearing this year?

p.s. wouldn't some floral accessories go splendidly with these looks???

15 comments:

  1. That first dress from Ann Taylor is amazing!! Great round up of beautiful dresses!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the one shoulder ruche dress..so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! I'm obsessed with J Crew!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah... Simple dresses you'd wear again! I love!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My girls are all sporting those JCrew dresses...they tell me their excited, I hope they're telling me the truth! I even bought one for myself!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love showing skin...tactfully and these did it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving those Ann Taylor picks. Great grabs, Erin. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. L.0.V.E. that first Ann Taylor one. Dreamy and goddess like.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful dresses!! I really like the one shoulder dresses and the flowey skirts!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE both the Ann Taylor and J Crew ones... I especially want that AT one shoulder one!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Do I have to pick a favorite? :) The Ann Taylor + J. Crew picks are so lovely! {A}

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ann Taylor and J Crew both are great lines. Accessorized with a great pair of shoes-- perfect for stylish bridesmaids!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the ruffled skirt on the ann taylor dress. Beautiful colors.

    ReplyDelete