Monday, August 16, 2010

A Chic Provence Tablesetting

Just LOOK at what I happily stumbled upon when I was blog browsing in time which should have been spent writing my bridal shower thank you notes (you'll be glad I was procrastinating when you see this!)  Kit Golson of Chic Provence, a new favorite blog of mine which I would style my life around if I could, put her amazing design talents to work styling a table-setting for an intimate garden party wedding.  It is fun filled Provencal rustic chic and full of so many delightful details!  I am so inspired...


those ikat print napkins add such an amazing style to the design...


the glassware and dishes are amazing...


note all of the fresh local fruit and flowers... what a fantastic touch!


to further my swooning a sample menu was also included prepare for your mouth to begin watering...


Wouldn't you like to be invited?


To say that I love everything about her style is an understatement - go take a look at her website & blog and you'll see why!



p.s. Remember to enter the first ever Sparkle&Hay giveaway here

8 comments:

  1. You had me at "Provencal!" Love everything about this! {A}

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is a gorgeous table!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog and all those beautiful pics. Great ideas and so original.

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Erin! It's taken me a few days to circle back to you and THANK YOU for this gorgeous, lovely post on your beautiful blog!!!

    It really warms my heart that you "get" my style and love it too!

    Bisous et Mille Mercis!

    Kit

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a lovely, cheery setting just awaiting tales and frippery of spirits ~ xox Alexandra

    ReplyDelete