Friday, October 23, 2009

...And They Lived Happily Ever After

     Begin with the End in Mind.  It is one of the first principles of project management taught in business school, it is habit #2 of Steven Covey's 7 Habits of Highly Effective People and, to keep from becoming completely overwhelmed with the million mile long to-do list ahead of me, it is the way I have chosen to embark on the quest to plan Dan and my wedding on October 23, 2010...  exactly one year from today.
     Motivated by my recent addiction to wedding blogs, I've decided to attempt my own. I like to think (hope!) that this blog will become an organizational tool of sorts for me, as well as a potentially helpful & informational resource for others, as my search for inspiration to create our Rustic Chic style wedding begins!





P.S. I'm brand new to blogging, so pardon my blog etiquette... it's a work in progress. 


image via words for your walls

3 comments:

  1. Erin! Look at you! Congrats on EVERYTHING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Allora?! Is that you?! Oh my god I miss you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss you too! Lets catch up! email me lora_madden@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete